1) Contact us about our Availability
How do I reserve my date?
Based on availability for your date, a 50% non refundable/non transferable deposit/retainer is required to reserve your special event, once received we will send you a confirmation of services agreement.
2) Secure the date with a deposit
A completed contract confirms your booking
• The remaining balance would be due fourteen days prior to your event. I often get multiple requests for the same date so we work on a first come, first serve basis. The first person to send a deposit and signed contract will secure the date.
• If you are unsure as to how many additional services will be needed I suggest you reserve your date with our signature Bridal Prime Package. You may add on services prior to your date based on availability.
3) Schedule a Bridal Preview
When should I schedule my Makeup Preview?
Whenever you’d like. Appointment times are scheduled on Monday through Thursdays only.
What should I bring to my Makeup Preview appointment and how long does it take?
Bridal Makeup preview appointments run approximately 90 minutes. During this time I get to know you, analyze your skin and discuss your bridal vision. Together we will determine which colors are best suited for you to make you feel your most beautiful on your wedding day! I start with a natural look and build on that depending on your inspired look. It is also helpful to bring photos from Pinterest and/or magazines of looks you aspire to so we can ensure to get a close as possible to your bridal beauty vision.
**Respectfully please note only allow one extra person to be present during preview appointments**
4) Get ready for Your Big Day
Let us pamper you and your bridal party with luxurious beauty treatments!
Let me help you get ready for your big day, I have a curated team of artists who specialize in luxurious spa facial treatments, hair cut design and color, plus much more! We LOVE to do makeup and spa parties for your bridal shower, inquire now!